Grab your Discounted Dispaly Eco Friendly 4-Blade Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace 203CFM Thermal Power Fan With Thermometer while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
The heat powered stove fans use thermoelectric technology to convert temperature differences into electricity. In the center of the fan, there is a unique thermoelectric module. When heated, the module and generate electricity to operate the fan. This is also called the Seebeck effect. This fireplace fan can't be plugged into the USB power when it is used on the fireplace in winter, otherwise it could not work well. But in summer, it will work well on the workbench when connecting with USB power. This is a hot and cold dual-use stove fan, which can circulate the warm air through out the room so that the whole room can comfortably enjoy the warmth and improve the heating efficiency of the stove. Works great in the winter for keeping your house warm and comfortable. Every wood burning stove needs this fan and thermometer combo to complete their home furnishings.
- Material: aluminum
- Color: black
- Model: XL-BLFS-900B
- Type: with temperature digital display
- Cold use:
- USB cable length: 1.5 meters
- Voltage: 5V
- Current: 0.6A
- Rotating speed: 3100~3700RPM
- Maximum wind flow: 320CFM
- Hot use:
- Rotating speed: about 1000RPM
- Wind speed: about 2.1 m/sec
- Working temperature: 50~380℃
- Start temperature: 50℃
- Noise: 15~18dB
- Total length: 9in
- Base size: 3.6 * 2.9in
- Item weight: 530g / 1.2lb
- Package size: 230 * 200 * 130mm / 9.1 * 7.9 * 5.1in
- Package weight: 860g / 1.9lb
Dispaly Eco Friendly 4-Blade Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace 203CFM Thermal Power Fan With Thermometer Features
- Portable and compact, easy to use, has a long service life.
- Silent, environmentally friendly, high-level safety.
- Low fuel consumption, stable bottom, easy to place.
- Hot and cold dual-use: in the winter it can circulate the warm air of the stove throughout the room, making the room warmer; and it can be cooler in summer.
- No need to use batteries.